MIDWIVES OF MUSKOKA
Please get in touch!
Do you have any questions? Are you interested in using our services? Do you want to provide feedback about the care you received? Fill in the request for care (form below) or send us your questions or feedback (form further below) and we will contact you.
Request for Midwifery Care
Applications for midwifery care are reviewed regularly. You will be contacted within two weeks about your request.
The Ontario Midwifery Model of Care was created and designed with input from the childbearing population of Ontario in the 1980s and 1990s. Ontario Midwifery continues to respond to client suggestions and criticisms at all levels of implementation. At Midwives of Muskoka it is our goal to honour our own clients' perspectives by inviting every client to provide suggestions and feedback at any time during their course of care, should they wish.
You may contact us in several ways:
1. Speak directly to your primary midwife.
2. Speak to your second midwife or, if you wish, an impartial midwife who is not directly involved in your care.
3. Send us an email or leave a message on our phone ([email protected], 705-645-4011)
4. Fill in the attached feedback form (link below).
5. Once you have left midwifery care when your baby is around 6 weeks old, you will be sent a detailed quality of care feedback form in electronic format (paper copy available if you wish) which you can send back to us anonymously.
All feedback submitted via methods 1-5 is reviewed by practice midwives and comments/suggestions receive followup at the practice level. If you would like a midwife to contact you, please leave your contact information in the link below. (optional)
6. Contact the College of Midwives of Ontario for serious concerns ([email protected], 416-640-2252 ext 224, https://www.cmo.on.ca/public/inquiries-reports-and-complaints/).
Thank you for letting us know how you feel about your time with us. We appreciate that you have shared your thoughts.
Midwives of Muskoka
Midwives of Muskoka
8 Ontario Street
Email: [email protected]
Mon-Thurs: 8-4 pm
A midwife is always available to clients by pager for urgent concern